[csw-users] gcc and autoconf

Philip Herron redbrain at gcc.gnu.org
Mon Nov 12 14:45:43 CET 2012

Hey

Sorry for long no reply yeah i installed dbus and now i have:

-bash-3.00# /opt/csw/bin/gnome-keyring-daemon
gnome-keyring-daemon: couldn't lookup ssh component setting: Failed to
contact configuration server; the most common cause is a missing or
misconfigured D-Bus session bus daemon. See
http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details -  1: Not
running within active session)gnome-keyring-daemon: couldn't lookup
pkcs11 component setting: Failed to contact configuration server; the
most common cause is a missing or misconfigured D-Bus session bus
daemon. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details
-  1: Not running within active
session)GNOME_KEYRING_SOCKET=/var/tmp/keyring-wqcyjQ/socket
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/var/tmp/keyring-wqcyjQ/socket.ssh
GNOME_KEYRING_PID=6589

-bash-3.00# /opt/csw/bin/dbus-daemon
No configuration file specified.
dbus-daemon [--version] [--session] [--system] [--config-file=FILE]
[--print-address[=DESCRIPTOR]] [--print-pid[=DESCRIPTOR]] [--fork]
[--nofork] [--introspect] [--address=ADDRESS] [--systemd-activation]

Not sure how i startup or use dbus daemon for this all to work.

--Phil