[csw-users] Node.js JavaScript interpreter missing

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Oct 23 14:17:46 CEST 2012

Hi Lenny,

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Lenny Miceli <miceli at buffalo.edu> wrote:

> Thanks Ben, for clarifying that the website shows the i386 catalog.  The
> OpenCSW team may want to consider making that clear in the description at
> the top of the software list web site since it only mentions it's the
> *unstable* branch and not the *i386 unstable* branch.

We're planning to provide info for all catalogs in a nice web ui but
so far nobody has had the time/willingness to craft such a thing.
It's on the discussion list for our "summer" camp that is coming up
shortly though.  In the meantime, I'll see about adding info to the
display pages to make the current situation clear.

Thanks
-Ben