[csw-users] CSWsamba -- `SUNW_1.22.7' not found

Jan Holzhueter jh at opencsw.org
Tue Sep 18 11:40:43 CEST 2012

Am 18.09.12 11:33, schrieb Markus Sonnenberg:

> thanks for the really quick answer. how long will it take for the global
> fix? i'm in no hurry, just want to know when to check for the new
> package. in a few days or weeks? oh, and thanks a lot. you guys are
> doing a really great job.

The global fix that this does not happen again is in place.
But the broken packages need to be fixed now.
The samba package for sparc is fixed. For x86 this might take a few days
since we have to fix the openldap libs first which for some funny reason
are broken in the 64bit build.
Anyway I will keep you posted when a new set of samba packages is released.

Greetings
Jan