[csw-users] apache php error -- fixed

David Long DLONG at Lynden.com
Thu Sep 27 22:42:24 CEST 2012

Hi Jan,
The problem was fixed after I put in extension=dom.so before xsl.so in php.ini file.

No more "xsl.so: symbol dom_node_class_entry: referenced symbol not found in Unknown" error when apache start.

Thanks for your help.

David Long

-----Original Message-----
From: users-bounces+dlong=lynden.com at lists.opencsw.org [mailto:users-bounces+dlong=lynden.com at lists.opencsw.org] On Behalf Of Jan Holzhueter
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:44 AM
To: users at lists.opencsw.org
Subject: Re: [csw-users] apache php error

Hi,
sorry for the late replay,
Please check if php5_dom is installed and loaded in php.ini:
extension=dom.so

I don't know if order does matter but put it before xml.so

It looks like this dependency is not set on the xml package.
This needs to be fixed. But this might take some time since Ben is busy atm.

Sorry for the problems.

Greetings
Jan

Greetings