[csw-users] An update to the kiel catalog

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Wed Feb 20 20:17:53 CET 2013

Heads up for those subscribing to the kiel catalog: I'm currently
running an integration from the unstable catalog. There are updates or
new packages for 100 different pieces of software, 330+ packages
total.

Some highlights: GCC 4.7.2, PHP 5.3.21, Samba 3.6.10, MySQL 5.5.30 and
many Perl modules. If you're curious which exact packages were
updated, visit our feeds page, where you'll always get the newest
information: http://www.opencsw.org/feeds/

The update will be live on the master mirror in few hours, and later
on external mirrors, the feed will be updated after the master mirror
is. Enjoy the updates! If you see any problems, report bugs or talk to
us on #opencsw on Freenode.

Maciej