[csw-users] Munin if_eth0 error on OI

Brogyányi József brogyi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:57:07 CET 2013

I sent a picture and stuck because of the size was too big.So I can see
the screen of "eth0 traffic" and the "last update" time isn't updating.
I tried to change the eth0 to rge0 without result.No graph at all on
that panel.I had same problem with "Memory usage" but the "top" pkg
downloading  is helped from CSW.
Please keep in mind I'm a newbie.
Brogyi