[csw-users] Using alternate repository with pkgutil

Larry Siden lsiden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 16:48:06 CEST 2013

Okay, I'll switch the URL in my config file when this cycle ends.

--
-Larry Siden

"It's unfortunate that Americans have only two political parties to choose
from.  One is made up of psychos; the other, wimps."
- a friend who moved to the US from Italy

“The United States is a nation of laws - poorly written and randomly
enforced."
-Frank Zappa, 1940-1993