[csw-users] Odd Samba/winbind issue

James Relph james at themacplace.co.uk
Fri Jun 21 07:30:31 CEST 2013

Thanks for the speedy reply.  I think I found where you'd already mentioned that online anyway, I've got:

libnss_winbind.so -> /opt/csw/lib/libnss_winbind.so.1
nss_winbind.so.1 -> /opt/csw/lib/libnss_winbind.so.1

In /lib.  Winbind itself seems to be working fine, I've got netatalk using that happily, it's the cswsamba version that won't seem to use winbind (it's either not using it properly, or it's using the wrong winbind somehow).  Netatalk, using winbind, is fine.

Best regards,

James.