[csw-users] Packages requests

Jean-Michel Bergeron niceguy12345678 at hotmail.fr
Sun Mar 3 21:31:23 CET 2013

Maybe an older version like 1.1 would compile better, sometimes old software
is better than no software at all, but since you tried around 2012 and
didn't succeed... As another user of this mailing list said I could use
Mplayer instead but it isn't present either in opencsw repository... Isn't
Mplayer the player who work using command-line and thus would be better with
a front-end? In any case thanks for looking at the VLC problem, maybe trying
to put Mplayer for SPARC and x86 could be a nice idea so peoples would have
at least one decent media player for Solaris...