[csw-users] Munin if_eth0 error on OI

Brogyányi József brogyi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 22:27:14 CEST 2013

Juergen

First thanks your answer but that problem is over.
Now the situation is the next. I updated my working system and the
result is a not working network munin plugin.
When I switched to the old version the network munin plugin back online.
So I think this is a Openindiana bug or user error.
The new version is: SunOS openindiana 5.11 oi_151a8 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
The old version is: SunOS openindiana 5.11 oi_151a7 i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
At the weekend I'll try to make a new and clean setup. I think if the
Munin is working with version 151a7 then must working with 151a8 too.

yearly graph
This is an evidence. The Munin worked with 151a7 and you can see the
update date.

Regards
Brogyi