Solaris 8 packages?

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Apr 4 10:49:27 CEST 2014

Hi MaS and others,

Yes, there are Solaris 8 packages in the dublin release, but what
happens when that release goes away?

We need to think what to do with Solaris 8 packages. We've got a
collection on them in the dublin release, but it has finished its time
as the stable release. Our stable (kiel) does not have any Solaris 8
packages any more. We don't build anything for Solaris 8*, but at the
same time there are people who are looking them. Should we create a
separate archive / directory to host them? (For how long?)

Maciej

*) as a project; we don't keep any volunteers from contributing!