help with php

Carlos Andrés Loaiza Osorio calo.hk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 14:23:08 CET 2014

Good Day again,

i find and i can´t see the php 64 bits package in the opencsw repository,
and when i try compile php x64 from source give me a lot of missing
dependencies and also the configuration to work with csw is a little
complex because i need to reinstall a lot of things, and i like to know if
i´m install only the Oracle 32Bits client is possible to compile the lib
oci8 and make the connection works as well or i need install all oracle
product?