Users screen + su - + screen with terminfo error

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Sun Jun 15 20:59:57 CEST 2014

Hi,

The global screenrc file located in /etc/opt/csw/screenrc should already
contain the following line that configures screen to use the opencsw
terminfo database:
  setenv TERMINFO /opt/csw/share/terminfo

There must be something wrong with the last package update that breaks
this. I will look into it.

Yann