How to remove CSWpkgget?

Mark Blakeney mark.blakeney at bullet-systems.net
Tue Mar 4 02:27:44 CET 2014

I have 3 identical Solaris 10 boxes. I do a periodic sudo pkgutil -UC
and on 2 of the boxes I get the following.

% sudo pkgutil -UC
=> Fetching new catalog and descriptions
(http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/unstable/sparc/5.10) if available ...
==> 4153 packages loaded from
/var/opt/csw/pkgutil/catalog.mirror.opencsw.org_opencsw_unstable_sparc_5.10
package                   installed                 catalog
CSWpkgget                 4.5.1,REV=2012.01.13      not in catalog

% sudo pkgutil -uy
Looking for packages that can be upgraded ...
Solving needed dependencies ...
Solving dependency order ...

Nothing to do.

% sudo pkgutil -r CSWpkgget
Solving needed dependencies ...
Package CSWpkgget not in catalog. Exiting.

How can I delete this package?

The other box updates without listing any extraneous packages (yet
pkg-get is also installed there?).