BASH - CVE-2014-6271

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Fri Sep 26 21:14:13 CEST 2014

Hi Upendra,

FYI, the new security fix is out. The last opencsw bash
package, bash-4.3.25,REV=2014.09.26, contains that fix and is not
vulnerable to CVE-2014-7169
<http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2014-7169>. It should
land soon in stable, testing and unstable repositories on all opencsw
mirrors.

Yann