Unable to perform basic setup

BRIGGS, RICHARD A rb4723 at att.com
Wed Apr 8 22:00:31 CEST 2015

Try this:
# wget http://www.opencsw.org/pkg_get.pkg

If it fails... you probably have firewall or proxy issues....

Then try this:

How to use my proxy when downloading?
You should set this personally in ~/.wgetrc or globally in /etc/wgetrc (or /etc/opt/csw/wgetrc if you're using wget from OpenCSW).

You can also set it in pkgutil.conf by using the wgetopts option.

wgetopts=--execute http_proxy=http://proxy.foo.com