ntp patch?

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Jan 1 23:17:09 CET 2015

I finally had some time to work on it and I have test packages available here:

http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#bonivart

Would appreciate some feedback on it before releasing it to unstable.

It's split a little different than before but the main package should
contain what you need. I dropped the old ntp_snmp package.

/peter