Software Compilation Request: Mozilla Firefox ESR 24 & 31

Ibraheem Saleh testers1717 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:39:38 CET 2015

Hi Chris,

There is a security scare at work where they don't trust precompiled
packages which don't have the source used to compile them.

Do you know if there is anyway to know who compiled those "Contrib"
packages? I believe somebody was looking at it earlier and noticed that
they were compiled in China, which US government agencies aren't allowed to
have dealings with :( ...

I wish it was just as easy as using them and being done with it haha...

This task should definitely not have been assigned to me lol, I'm primarily
just a tester! I figured I'd reach out before I gave up in any case.

Thanks,
Abraham