Software Compilation Request: Mozilla Firefox ESR 24 & 31

Ibraheem Saleh testers1717 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 20:47:11 CET 2015

I work for the US government and this is something that I have been asked
to do.

I do not work for the NSA :P ... Solaris has been used to host this
divisions applications for decades so that probably won't be changing
anytime soon, although, I did notice some newer teams moving to RHEL.

Anyways, if you can't/won't do it... that's fine haha... I'm just hoping
somebody else can. I'll probably bang my head against it for another week
before I give up in any case.

I still believe in you Ernie & anyone else trying!

I'll look into that OpenIndiana thread in a bit Oscar, thanks!

Thanks,
Abraham