OpenCSW question about package php5

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 18 20:14:51 CET 2015

(Bcc: Oriol, To:user list)

Hi Oriol,

I no longer use php, or any Solaris, so I won't be updating the packages
any time soon. I'd be happy to show you the ropes if your willing to do the
update though.

That goes for any CSW user that needs this update. I'll spend time
teaching, but not doing as the personal cost/benefit ratio isn't high
enough for me anymore.

Thanks
-Ben

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015, 3:40 PM null <

oriol at scrubbed

> wrote:

I wondering when is planned to prepare php5.5 for csw?

Hello there,
I am wondering when php5.5 will be ready in the csw-system.
Otherwise, I wonder if there is a right way to install in solaris and get
along with apache-csw.

Many tyanks.