OpenSSL 1.0.1m problems with BIND 9.9.7

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Thu Mar 26 00:46:52 CET 2015

On 3/25/2015 3:32 PM, Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński wrote:
>> Yep, there's a bug opened for that:
>>
>> https://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=5237
>
> If we want to stop OpenSSL from propagating to testing, we need to
> file a bug against openssl.

I'm also fighting with an incompatibility with apache 2.2.29, openssl
1.0.1m, and ldaps authentication. Something in there now prevents ldaps
from working in mod_auth. But I haven't done enough investigation yet to
be able to point a finger at the errant component. My _hypothesis_ is
openssl, but I'm still working on the test to demonstrate that.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration