Minimum libc version is 1.22.5

Doughty, Daniel ddoughty at epiqsystems.com
Fri May 22 22:08:16 CEST 2015

I ran into the same thing.  Apparently the version numbering isn't what you would expect from modern linux releases.  It must have exactly 1.22.5.  1.23 does not include or supersede 1.22.5.  For example, with this output I also couldn't get opencsw to work:

[ddoughty at ED019-PRDM01 ~] $ pvs -d /usr/lib/libc.so
        libc.so.1;
        SUNW_1.23;
        SUNW_1.22.3;
        SUNW_1.22.2;