mgar up error

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 13 15:20:00 CEST 2016

Hi Lara,

Lara Blatchford <lara.blatchford at nteligen.com> escreveu no dia segunda,
13/06/2016 às 14:09:

> -bash-3.2$ cd opencsw
>
> -bash-3.2$ mgar up --all
>
> This command is supposed to be run from within a package build
>
> directory (i.e. one with a build recipe). Please change to one
>
> and re-run this command.
>
> -bash-3.2$
>
> -bash-3.2$ pwd
>
> /export/home/lara2/opencsw
>
> -bash-3.2$ ls -al
>
> total 4
>
> drwxr-xr-x   4 lara2         512 Jun  9 15:47 .
>
> drwxr-xr-x   4 lara2         512 Jun  9 15:47 ..
>
> drwxr-xr-x   8 lara2         512 Jun  9 15:47 .buildsys
>
> drwxr-xr-x   4 lara2         512 Jun  9 15:47 .svn
>
> -bash-3.2$
>

> Is there anything that could be missing in the environment to cause this
> error?  For what
>
> it’s worth, here’s what’s in my environment

Hm, all this looks okay to me. What about your ~/.garrc?

By the way, here's a video I've created some time ago, it's still up to
date as far as I know. As in, I don't know of any changes that would break
this. The video shows a full setup. Here's a link to the relevant section.
You could look through it and compare.

https://youtu.be/JWKCbPJSaxw?t=15m7s

If you like, you could also drop by the IRC channel for a quicker
question/answer turnaround time. I'm there now until 4pm (West European
time zone).

Maciej