cadaver questions

Ken Arnold kwarnold4 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:23:08 CEST 2016

Is there something I need to do to make sure it is using this cert
location?  After installing CSWcacertificates I reinstalled CSWlibneon27
and CSWcadaver.  Although the CSWcadaver version seems to be using a
different version of neon.
bash-3.2# /opt/csw/bin/cadaver -V
cadaver 0.23.3
neon 0.30.1: Library build, IPv6, Expat 2.1.0, zlib 1.2.8, OpenSSL 1.0.1s
 1 Mar 2016.
readline 6.3

I'm going to do some research on neon.

Thanks,