OpenCSW question about package CSWlibssl1-0-0

Jan Holzhueter jh at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 27 09:31:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

Am 26.06.16 um 17:48 schrieb yvoinov at gmail.com:
> Man,
> please, make 1.0.2 release. It already rancid, but we are require chacha-poly support ASAP, but 1.0.1t don\'t contain it. Hurry up!

Just a small reminder this is a community project driven by people on
their free time. So hurry up might not be the right why to request an
update. Feel free to rethink your words in a request to a community project.

For everbody else waiting for an 1.0.2 openssl. I have a experimental
package soon but it needs lot's of testing so if there are people out
their with some spare time to test let me know.

Greetings
Jan