Murrine gtk2 Theme engine 64bit

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Jul 24 11:21:53 CEST 2017

Hi Aubrey,

Am 23.07.2017 um 18:49 schrieb Aubrey Bourke via users <users at lists.opencsw.org>:
> Im runninng Solaris 11.3 and I compiled the murrine theme engine from here:
> https://github.com/GNOME/murrine
>
> But it only compiles a 32bit version.
>
> I need both 32bit and 64bit versions.
>
> Can anyone help me out here?

What do you mean by „it only compiles a 32bit version“? I suspect „it“ is actually you
and if you want an additional 64 bit version you need to build that in addition to the
32 bit build you already did by setting the flags appropriately as described here:
  https://www.opencsw.org/manual/for-developers/index.html

Please also make sure to include an exact output of what you did and what you expect
from your commands.

Best regards

  — Dago