GCC 5 updates

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Thu Nov 30 18:05:26 CET 2017

Ideally you would submit a patch to OpenCSW build recipe, then one of the
maintainers would run it on the buildfarm, and put it in the catalog.

Sometimes the updates are as simple as this one:
http://lists.opencsw.org/pipermail/users/2015-June/010074.html

"If you would have most fresh critical software - do it yourself from
sources, because of all repos are rancid" -- yes! And then submit your
build to the repo. :) That's what used to do back in the day when I was
working with Solaris.

Maciej