Access to SPARC hardware

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:37:46 CEST 2018

Hi Everyone,

I help with several open source projects. I'm trying to gain access to
a SPACRC machine and possibly Sun Studio so I can test on SPARC using
SunCC. We currently test on Intel hardware with both GCC and SunCC,
and both are OK. I've learned SunCC can be full of surprises and I
would really like to get some time on SPARC with or without SunCC.

My first question is, does anyone offer or provide SSH access to SPARC hardware?

I see there is a Build Farm wiki entry at
https://www.opencsw.org/manual/for-maintainers/buildfarm-setup.html .
GCC maintains a Compile Farm at https://cfarm.tetaneutral.net/. The
GCC Compile Farm supplies many cpu arch's configured with different
packages and compilers for testing. The GCC compile farm is available
to free and open software developers.

A second question is, does the OpenCSW build farm work like the GCC
Compile Farm?

Thanks in advance.