Submitting new packages

dave.hassett at refinitiv.com dave.hassett at refinitiv.com
Wed Jul 10 10:34:36 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Could someone please point me to the correct place to submit GAR svn diffs to add a new package to the OpenCSW repository? I've developed a new package definition for "cdpd", available from here:

http://snar.spb.ru/prog/cdpd/ cdpd - Send CDP/LLDP packets over ethernet.

License appears to be 2-Clause BSD License.

Don't want to pollute this list with patches if that is not the correct place. I did look around on the OpenCSW site, but it wasn't immediately clear how to submit entirely new package requests rather than just patches to existing packages.

Many thanks for your time.

Kind Regards,

Dave Hassett

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal entity disclosures can be accessed on our website.<https://www.refinitiv.com/>