r_base 3.3.0 -> 3.6.3

Gábor Csárdi csardi.gabor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 02:56:04 CEST 2020

Thanks,

it is like I may have made a mistake for R 4.0.0 which needs PCRE2,
there is no libpcre2 package, but instead it is just pcre. I.e.

-RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWr-base += CSWlibpcre1
+RUNTIME_DEP_PKGS_CSWr-base += CSWpcre2

is the correct change. I have no idea how I could install this...

Sorry about it!
Thanks,
Gabor