New stable release: bratislava

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński via announce announce at lists.opencsw.org
Mon Sep 29 02:00:59 CEST 2014

Hello OpenCSW users,

Six months have passed since we've promoted 'kiel' to stable. We have
released a new stable: bratislava.

Before:

unstable
testing → bratislava
stable → kiel

After:

unstable
testing → munich
stable → bratislava

Upgrading notes:

I. If your pkgutil.conf contains a line similar to this:

mirror=http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/stable/

...you're subscribed to the stable release and you will notice changes
automatically.

II. If your pkgutil.conf contains a line similar to this:

mirror=http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/dublin/

...you will not notice any changes, but you should consider moving over to the
kiel release. You can upgrade from kiel to bratislava by reconfiguring pkgutil.

mirror=http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/bratislava/

Once the configuration is changed, this command will update all the packages:

pkgutil --yes --catalog --upgrade

In case of any questions or problems, please contact us either on the mailing
list or on the IRC channel, #opencsw on Freenode.