[csw-buildfarm] [board] Invitation for OpenCSW membership

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Dec 23 15:11:42 CET 2008

Excerpts from Jonathan Wheeler's message of Mon Dec 22 19:32:47 -0500 2008:

Hi Jonathan,

> Yup, that works. I can ssh into that server.

While it seems that I can manually add your account to the actual
build machines, I don't have the same access on login.bo.opencsw.org.
I'm also not positive how accounts are handled on these boxes (whether
created on login and then replicated to the build boxes or created
manually on each box)...

If you got access to an account on buil8s.go.opencsw.org, where
presumably Phil knows how accounts are setup and handled, would that
be enough to get you going for now?  I know that an opencsw.org LDAP
directory is in the works that will store both account info and ssh
public keys, but I don't know the status on that.

Thanks and sorry I'm not of more use here.
-Ben
--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer - CHASS

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.