[csw-buildfarm] New ggettextrt 64-bit library bug

Chad Harp harpchad at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 13 17:19:16 CET 2009

Peter Bonivart wrote:
> As you can see it finds libintl.so.3 in both CSWggettext and
> CSWggettextrt, one would think that only rt would contain the lib.
>
> Contents file confirms it is in both packages:
>
> /opt/csw/lib/libintl.so.3 f none 0755 root bin 51036 23256 1234391617
> CSWggettext CSWggettextrt

Yes, this is a problem.  Looks like it's only for the 64-bit libraries.

Dago, can you take a look and the Makefile for gettext?

It appears that when I switched the syntax to:

PKGFILES_CSWggettextrt  = $(call baseisadirs,$(libdir),libintl\..*)

Gar started including the 64-bit libraries in both packages.