[csw-buildfarm] Problem with latest perl update

Roger Håkansson hson at opencsw.org
Thu Nov 26 14:38:27 CET 2009

I don't know if anyone else have seen this problem (and have a solution
to it), but the latest perl update (installed 24th on build8s) seems to
be have broken something, I can no longer package exiftool.

First I thought it was something wrong with the new exiftool package,
but even the one I released two weeks ago fails to package.

  ==> Running make install in
work/solaris8-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8/Image-ExifTool-8.00
gmake[2]: Entering directory
`/home/hson/mgar/pkg/exiftool/trunk/work/solaris8-sparc/build-isa-sparcv8/Image-ExifTool-8.00'
Can't coerce array into hash at
/opt/csw/share/perl/5.8.8/ExtUtils/Install.pm line 94.
gmake[2]: *** [pure_vendor_install] Error 255

Anyone got a workaround/fix for this?