[csw-buildfarm] ipv6 on buildfarm

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 31 21:23:16 CEST 2010

as i run out of time, i rebuilt apr-util on current9x without tests as
well, and submitted it. the tests on current9s were fine so i do not
expect test failures other than caused by configuration differences.

as soon as both new packages, apr and apr-util, are installed on the
buildfarm, we may tackle apache2.

thanks for your quick help.

rupert.