[csw-buildfarm] ClamAV 0.96 on Solaris9/10 - Intel

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 31 14:25:47 CEST 2010

Török Edwin <edwin at clamav.net> writes:

> Hi Peter,

Szervusz from the other Peter...

> First of all I found the problem with the broken gcc4 on Solaris9 on the
> buildfarm: you have a gcc4 built on Solaris8, and it has fix-includes
> from Solaris8 headers!
> [...]

The lesson from your diagnosis is that an includes fixing must be done at
install time of the gcc4 package; if that's not the case, the fixing can
be called on the system on which the package is installed.

As I'm not the maintainer of the gcc4 packages, the only thing for which
I can help is to say that for gcc3 the includes fixing is done at
installation time.

--
Peter FELECAN