[csw-buildfarm] get only newest bdb onto buildserver

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat May 22 14:38:29 CEST 2010

Excerpts from rupert THURNER's message of Sat May 22 06:09:37 -0400 2010:

> but, even if the order is wrong, it could not be picked up if it was
> not there. and i was wondering why compatibility libs for outdated
> versions should be on a buildserver, where it is very important to
> assure these libs are _not_ used.

They're likely there because things that depend on them are there, not
'just for fun.'  Looking at some of the deps on those packages, it
seems that some of the apache stuff has dependencies on older
versions.  Maybe this is part of the problem itself?

Does anyone else have thoughts on this before we start ripping out
packages...

Thanks
-Ben
--