[csw-buildfarm] Fwd: Maintainer

Jon Craig cannedspam.cant at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 02:01:17 CEST 2010

I'm resending this as I received no response to the first request.  I
suspect its caught in the buildfarm lists lint trap as I wasn't
subscribed when I first sent it.  Of course I didn't realize I needed
to be subscribed as I simply clicked the "request buildfarm resources"
on the contribute page.  Please advise as to whether resources are
available as I need to get going on some packages.  I have resources
but felt it might be easier (setup wise) to use a provided environment
while I gain a better understanding of whats involved.

Thanks,

Jon Craig