[csw-buildfarm] Fwd: current10s and others, c compiler for python development is missing

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Thu Sep 30 21:47:31 CEST 2010

many thanks! the package gets now the error:

CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWmercurial += missing-dependency|CSWlibpython26
Please note that checkpkg isn't suggesting you should simply add these overrides
do the Makefile.  It only informs what the overrides could look like.  You need
to understand what are the reported issues about and use your best judgement to
decide whether to fix the underlying problems or override them. For more
information, scroll up and read the detailed messages.
ERROR: Modular checks are reporting errors.

even if the makefile includes:
CATEGORIES = python

is this in gar or should we change the python packages?

rupert.