[csw-buildfarm] request to remove CSWx11 packages

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu Feb 17 20:14:34 CET 2011

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Fri Feb 11 16:42:11 -0500 2011:
>
> Hi Phil,
>
>> Please remove all CSWx11 packages from the standard build machines?
>
> Sorry that this got buried in my mailbox.  I'm going to start it now.
> I'll do the current9* boxes first.

Unfortunately, while all the CSWx11 packages were successfully
removed...  that was not enough to clean up the "old csw-x11"
packages.
Gimp is still picking up the csw-x11 prototypes somehow, it seems. and
I think I've found why

I'm guessing the reinstall of cswx11 was triggered by the first
package on the list below: libwmfdevel

Please also remove the following packages:

CSWlibwmfdevel
CSWinputproto
CSWkbproto
CSWlibdmxdevel