[csw-buildfarm] new ssh key ..

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 22:22:31 CEST 2011

i do not tinker with the environment usually, just taking what is there. i
consider it too much work reproducing what others are more capable of.
therefor i would even like if everybody would use the same environment

at that time i copied the bashrc from mike watters. now i moved it away and
copyied yours (.bashrc.d, .bashrc, .bashrc_functions). without having an
additional .profile sourcing the .bashrc i cannot even call screen. adding
the .profile, i can call screen and it logs in, which is already great, but:

rupert @ login : ~
$ ssh unstable9s
Last login: Sat Jul  2 22:11:31 2011 from login.bo.opencs
Sun Microsystems Inc.   SunOS 5.9       Generic May 2002
bash: complete: nospace: invalid option name
unstable9s 5.9
 22:18pm  up 114 days  4:29,  4 users,  load average: 0.93, 0.57, 0.66

rupert @ unstable9s : ~
$ exit
logout
Connection to unstable9s closed.

rupert @ login : ~
$ ssh unstable9x
Last login: Sat Jul  2 22:12:17 2011 from login.bo.opencs
Sun Microsystems Inc.   SunOS 5.9       Generic January 2003
bash: type: illegal option: -P
type: usage: type [-apt] name [name ...]
bash: type: illegal option: -P
type: usage: type [-apt] name [name ...]
bash: type: illegal option: -P
type: usage: type [-apt] name [name ...]
bash: complete: nospace: invalid option name
unstable9x 5.9
 22:19pm  up 114 days  3:45,  2 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.05, 0.05

if i log in normally to unstable9x, then screen then i get a password
question:
rupert @ unstable9x : ~
$ ssh unstable9s
Password: