[csw-buildfarm] new ssh key ..

Ben Walton bwalton at artsci.utoronto.ca
Sun Jul 3 20:38:28 CEST 2011

Excerpts from rupert THURNER's message of Sat Jul 02 16:49:23 -0400 2011:

Hi Rupert,

> and this has also the effect that i cannot build the neon package
> any more... if i try to do it on unstable9x, it tries to log into
> 10x, where it asks me a password. and if i go to unstable10x it
> won't even start :)

When you placed your updated key on the build farm, it looks like then
original .ssh directory was nuked.  This killed your old build farm
key.  I've generated a new one (no passphrase) and added that to your
authorized_keys file.  I've also placed this key on bender so that you
can submit packages there via submitpkg, etc.

Please let me know if something still isn't right for you.

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton