[csw-buildfarm] Fwd: [csw-maintainers] gar download from launchpad?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Jul 20 14:24:04 CEST 2011

Excerpts from rupert THURNER's message of Tue Jul 19 11:04:59 -0400 2011:

> you have any idea what is the difference here between sparc and x86 on
> th ebuildfarm?

I had the same problem on unstable9s as I did on current9x.  I just
committed r15150 that should make it work for you.  The build system
is setup to look for SVN_HEADER_PATH and SVN_LIBRARY_PATH in the
environment.  There do what EXTRA_LIB and EXTRA_INCLUDES would
normally handle.

HTH.
-Ben
--