[csw-buildfarm] Fwd: Re: mail to external addresses from zones perl10s and perl9s

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Sep 14 01:58:19 CEST 2011

Missed a comma in there...

--- Begin forwarded message from Ben Walton ---
From: Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org>
To: Claudio <csw at apt-get.be>
Cc: "Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> BuildFarm List" <buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:55:47 -0400
Subject: Re: [csw-buildfarm] mail to external addresses from zones perl10s and perl9s

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Tue Sep 13 16:46:39 -0400 2011:

Hi Claudio,

> Am 13.09.2011 um 18:47 schrieb Claudio: > I am setting up smoke
> servers to test Solaris perl releases (thanks to > Dagobert). The
> result is sent upstream to a @perl.org address. I also > would like
> to get a copy of the reports.
> >
> > It seems that the zones only accept mail to @opencsw.org. Would a
> > forward (.forward) of an alias be a solution for this problem?
>
> I guess this is due to the exim configuration on the mailproxy "web".
> Ben, would you mind adding arbitrary relaying from the inside? (192.168.*.*)
> I am not really into exim...

Done.  I thought aliases a good choice as I didn't know that relaying
would be an acceptable alternate.  This is a nicer overall though.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Thanks
-Ben
--- End forwarded message ---