[csw-buildfarm] Solaris account access

Michael Kerrisk mtk.manpages at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:13:50 CET 2012

Hi Dago,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 9:56 AM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Am 25.02.2012 um 18:04 schrieb Michael Kerrisk:

>>> We gladly offer access to the Solaris buildfarm for upstream maintainers:
>>>  http://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/
>>> Just send me your intended user name and ssh public key.
>>
>> Thanks! I've attached the key.
>>
>> My preferred username is "mtk". If that's unavailable, then "mkerrisk".
>
> You should be able to do
>  ssh mtk at login.opencsw.org
> now.

Yep. it works.

> Please make sure to read /etc/SETUP. Just let me know if you need anything.

It was all comprehensible, but for one thing that confused me. I can
log in on unstable{9,10}[sx], but there's a table in /etc/SETUP that
talks about
c8s |  c9s | c10s |  c8x |  c9x | c10x
What are these systems? My attempts to ssh onto these names failed;
did I miss something?

> "You don't become great by trying to be great, you become great by wanting to do something,
> and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process." - xkcd #896

Quite!

Cheers,

Michael

PS I see you are in MET. So am I normally (Munich), though not at the
moment. I gather you are a bit further north though...

--
Michael Kerrisk
Author of "The Linux Programming Interface"; http://man7.org/tlpi/