[csw-buildfarm] ruby_augeas on unstable*

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 28 16:18:05 CET 2012

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Tue Feb 28 04:29:57 -0500 2012:

> However, the package name looks wrong to current standards: It
> probably should be CSWrb19-augeas or such (cc'ing Ben)

We'll want to look at making the gem category automatically modulate
over 1.8 and 1.9.  The package naming will be rb1[89]_module_name.  We
should still determine whether we're baking versions into the name as
well.  Ultimately, we don't want to be afraid to update a set of gems
(think rails) for fear of breaking sites...but we also don't want 23
versions of the gems that make up rails.

I'm open to suggestions here. :)

Thanks
-Ben
--