[csw-buildfarm] ConTeXt on Solaris

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:39:11 CEST 2012

Dear Dago,

thank you very much for the information and the account.

I will definitely have more questions later, but at the moment there
is one thing that puzzles me most. I'm unable to fetch anything with
rsync from outside world to the machine when I ssh to some
"submachine". It works from "login", but I usually run rsync as part
of building process to fetch the latest sources (I can modify the
process to work without rsync access though, but it seems weird to me
that it doesn't work).

For example:
    $ rsync rsync://context.ijs.si/binary-sources/src/

    rsync: failed to connect to context.ijs.si (193.2.4.200): Network
is unreachable (128)
    rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(122)
[Receiver=3.0.9]

Thank you very much,