new glib2 packages to install

Riccardo Mottola via buildfarm buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org
Sun Jul 19 18:36:53 CEST 2015

Hi,

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
> Hi Riccardo,
>
> Am 19.07.2015 um 10:48 schrieb Riccardo Mottola:
>> did you see this message perhaps? I wonder if it went to the list: I didn't "get it back"
>>
>> I had a lot of over troubles.. so I'm unsure.. I think the packages are still old on the machines.
>> Are there problems installing them? are they not good?
> Sorry for the delay, I got a new project two weeks ago and this mail just slipped through.
> Thanks for trecking the issue! The packages are now installing.
>

> Best regards and sorry for the inconvenience

that's good! no problem with a delay, I just wondered that I got no
replpy and that I didn't get my own mail back from the mailing list.

I will have less development power too: less time and more expenses. I
got burglared while I was sleeping: they stole 6 of my best laptops with
different operating systems all my files and also 2HDD with my data.
This is a set-back in all my development and testing in e.g. GNUstep
related software.

I still have my Ultrasparc machies, they are too heavy :)

Riccardo