Report on running makeinfo test suite on a Solaris 10 installation

Gavin Smith via buildfarm buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org
Mon Jul 27 21:37:26 CEST 2015

On 26 July 2015 at 12:15, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Gavin,
>
> Am 26.07.2015 um 11:53 schrieb Gavin Smith:
>> On 26 July 2015 at 10:36, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
>
>> A Solaris 11 build can only help, especially if it has many users as
>> version 10, and/or if there are significant differences between them
>> that might cause lossage.
>
> I added Solaris 11 builds, you should already see them.

For both of those the Perl being detected in "/usr/bin/perl", not
"/opt/csw/bin/perl", and it's asking for a compiler just called "cc",
which is missing one of the systems, and I suspect it goes to the
wrong compiler on the other. Given that "/usr/bin/perl" doesn't seem
to be set up for compiling XS extensions, is there any way of put
"/opt/csw/bin" first in the path for the automatic builds, or to
explicitly set PERL=/opt/csw/bin/perl when configure is run?