fix / reboot proxy machine ?

Riccardo Mottola via buildfarm buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org
Wed May 6 11:45:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

Dagobert Michelsen wrote:

> This is a sourceforge issue.

I don't think so. From "login"  can run:
rmottola at login [login]:~/opencsw/libpng/trunk > mgar update
Updating current package directory + build system
Updating '.':
U    checksums
U    Makefile
Updated to revision 24940.

from unstable10x:

rmottola at unstable10x [global]:~/opencsw/libpng/trunk > mgar update
Updating current package directory + build system
Updating '.':
svn: E000146: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'https://svn.code.sf.net/p/gar/code/csw/mgar/pkg/libpng'
svn: E000146: Error running context: Connection refused

> There is no NAT from inside the farm, you can reach official IPs only from „login“ or „web“
> via proxy or nc. To verify you can test from „login“.

Sorry, didn't know that.

Riccardo